Thursday, June 16, 2011

We Survived :)

It is now official... the wedding day has come and gone, we got through the honeymoon without too much sunburn, and today is our second day of being just a regular married couple. I could not be happier!

Our wedding was everything I had hoped it would be. No one cried too much or fell down on the way up the aisle, I got to celebrate the most wonderful day with all of the wonderful people in my life, and now I am ready to get into our new normal and our new routine. Hopefully I will be able to post some wedding pictures soon!

Today E went back to work and I am spending the day working around the house, putting away our GAZILLION gifts and trying to figure out where all of this stuff is gonna go. It's so overwhelming to see how many beautiful new things we have now to start off our life together. I am so very thankful for everyone's generosity over the past few weeks... we have gotten so many presents and cards and well wishes! I must go work on fitting all of our new towels into our linen closet now, but I will try to start updating more often :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear newly married lady,
    I'm happy to see you so happy!

    Love,
    your old married sister ;)

    ReplyDelete