Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Epiphany of the Week

I just wanted to post one more time before the week of craziness starts and share my thoughts on this whole "love" thing :)

This time next week, I will be getting ready to marry the love of my life. I never ever thought that I would want to get married, especially at such a young age! I guess I do believe in fate though- there are just so many factors that had to be perfect in order for this day to be possible for E and me.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I absolutely, 100% believe that we were meant to be together and that God is the reason that I have found so much happiness. I have always believed in Him and I know now that nothing in my life would be the way it is is without His intervention. I am very thankful for everything that has happened and that will be happening in the very near future :)

I probably won't be posting until after we get back from our honeymoon, so I hope everyone has a great week and I'm looking forward to posting as an old married person!

No comments:

Post a Comment