Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Little Randomness

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to blog about today so I decided that a few random, funny facts would be in order. Everyone can stand a little bit of useless information once in a while! Enjoy!

Things I Learned Today That I Didn't Really Need to Know
*An apple, an onion, and a potato will all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged (I intend on getting one of my sister's to try this at Thanksgiving so I can see if it's true!)
*Baskin Robbins once made a flavor of ice cream that was inspired by ketchup
*It is physically impossible for pigs to look up to the sky (Awwwwww)
*Someone on Earth reports seeing a UFO every three minutes
*Zebras are considered to be black with white stripes, not white with black stripes
*A "jiffy" is an actual term for an amount of time- it's equal to 1/100th of a second
*More Monopoly money is printed in a year then real money printed in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment