Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Great Expectations

In addition to being the book that I am currently reading (as part of my New Year's Resolution), this phrase has really started to describe my life recently. I am actively pursuing a few different endeavors and so far my most successful one is working to lose 30 pounds by my first wedding anniversary. I am ecstatic about my progress so far (I'm less than a pound away from losing 5% of my starting weight!) and this experience is really proving to me that I CAN accomplish my goals if I really put forth the effort. I have a bunch of little projects going on right now and I am so optimistic about my ability to get them all done!

My current projects:
-Finish organizing and turning our spare bedroom into a home office/guest room
-Finish my wedding scrapbook (that I have been working on since waaaay before we even got married!)
-Work on my reading list
-Buy a camera and secure an internship so I can finally quit waitressing
-Complete my Daily Challenge each day

I have a lot more going on, but these are my goals that actually have a tangible result :) I'm going to keep working on these and all other projects that come my way so I can be as proud of my progress as I am of my weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment