Thursday, April 12, 2012

Woah!!

I can not believe that I didn't post anything for the entire month of March! I guess that just goes to show how busy we have been lately. I'll just put a few highlights for now, but will DEFINITELY start updating more often.

*I have finally purchased my first "professional" camera. Ethan and I have been discussing it forever and since we had a little surplus money these past few weeks we decided that we should just go ahead and buy it. I've been having fun playing around with it and taking pictures of ridiculous things, but I'm ready to start practicing on people now. I have some "photo shoots" set up with some of my friends and family so I just need to get going!
*I am still working on my weight-loss goals. I'm holding steady at 18 pounds gone and I have renewed my motivation this week to get to that 30 pound goal! I have begun working out again and I have to say it really helps me to re-focus and work toward my healthier me.
*This weekend Ethan and I are heading to the Keeneland horse races in Kentucky. I have never been to a horse race before and I am really looking forward to it. We are taking a bus down with a bunch of E's friends and then going out to dinner afterward so it should be an amazing day! I just need to remember to get some pictures while Ethan and I are dressed up :)

That's all I can think of for right now so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment