Friday, May 11, 2012

I have finally started serious work on getting my photography career on a roll! This past weekend my family celebrated my younger sister's birthday in Columbus and she also graciously allowed me to pretend she was a high school senior and follow her around with my camera. I am so happy with how the pics turned out!

My new goal is to get as much practice as I possibly can between now and this coming August (when I should be starting work with a wedding photography company). I want to be completely comfortable and come up with some more interesting and fun poses. I already have had a great response to my work and I really think I'm going to be pretty good at this once I have a little more experience :)

I created a Facebook page for my independent photography which you can access here:
Furlong Photography on Facebook

Or you can visit my personal website here:
Elisabeth Furlong Photography

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment