Friday, May 18, 2012

Motivational Tunes

I have never liked exercise. I don't run, I don't enjoy being competitive and I am one of the least coordinated people you will ever meet. However, since I have been trying to lose weight I've come to the conclusion that I need to get motivated to get up and MOVE! I'm finding ways to exercise that I actually enjoy now- zumba, going for long walks in my neighborhood, etc.

So here is my playlist that keeps me going when I don't want to make myself leave the house-
"The Party Song" by Emery
"Shake It Off" by Florence + the Machine
"Revolver" by Madonna (featuring Lil Wayne)
"Life Is Beautiful" by Sixx AM
"Under Pressure" by David Bowie and Freddie Mercury
"The Feel Good Drag" by Anberlin
"Only" by Nine Inch Nails

In a couple of weeks my husband and I will be sealing up our wedding time capsule and I decided it would be fun to make a cd of all the songs that we love together/he loves but I hate/I love but he hates. Some of these will definitely be on that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment