Thursday, April 10, 2014

Back to WW

I have decided to re-motivate myself to lose weight. Spring is finally here and I absolutely can NOT wait to be sitting by the pool with a good book as soon as it gets warm enough. I love summer time, but I find that it is the time of year that I am most self-conscious about my looks and my weight. There's not a ton I can do about my pale, PALE skin except look like ghost, but I would like to feel a little more comfortable with my weight. I have been following the Weight Watchers program on and off for about 2 years and even though I have lost 25 pounds since starting the program, I would love to have a little more energy and lose a few more pounds. My current goal is to lose another 13 pounds. Totally doable in my opinion! Here is one of my first steps toward reaching my goal-

I've found that I do pretty well with making good choices for meals, but snack time is my biggest downfall. I saw this idea on Pinterest and it just seemed too easy not to try! I went through our pantry and gathered all of the healthy snacks. Then I made my own individual portions with one serving in each plastic bag and marked them with the amount of WW points. Now when I need a snack, I simply have to reach into my "healthy box" and choose one! I also did the same thing in our refrigerator. So easy and it will make it much easier for me to make better choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment