Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello!

So after many years of keeping a personal journal, I have decided to try my luck with writing a public blog. I have always loved reading other people's blogs so I figured I might as well join in! I will be updating this blog about once or twice a week and I hope to keep that schedule, but I am not the most organized person so we'll see how it goes :)

Mostly I like to spend my time reading (mostly biographies and Christian fiction), taking and editing photos, scrapbooking, watching movies, and just being with the people I love the most. Recently my life has consisted of a lot of wedding plans since I will be getting married in June and also learning how to consolidate all of my belongings and weeding out what I can. Since I will also be moving in with my fiance, finishing my last quarter of school, and hopefully finding a job in a photography studio in the next two months, I guess you could say I kind of have a lot going on!

Now I feel like I should explain the reason for my blogs title. Obviously, my name is really Elisabeth but that was hard for the kids in my family to say when they were little so I became "Bibef" when my little sister learned to talk and that nickname kind of stuck with me (although she is about to turn 22 so she's not really that little anymore). Now my nieces and nephews and even some of the adults in my family call my Bibef and I have to say I rather like having an unusual nickname :)

No comments:

Post a Comment