Tuesday, January 17, 2012

5 Down and Vegas Bound

This week was my second weigh-in since I have restarted my Weight Watchers program and I am proud to say that I have lost my first five pounds! I've been working on incorporating more exercise into my everyday activities and I am definitely reaping the benefits. I can definitely tell a difference- I have been sleeping better, I have WAY more energy and I actually am starting to enjoy exercising. I have five more months to lose the other 25 pounds and get to my goal weight and I am excited to see even more changes in myself. I may decide later that I want to lose a little more weight, but for now my goal of thirty pounds seems so reasonable that I'm going to stick with it. Plus, this is the weight that I was when I started dating my husband so I know that it is definitely possible.

In other news, today my darling husband and I booked our trip for our first wedding anniversary. We are heading to Vegas baby! I have never been and we have been talking about going ever since we started dating so we decided that it would be the perfect getaway to celebrate our first year of marriage. The thing I'm most excited about? We are planning on renewing our wedding vows at a drive-through chapel! We decided when we were engaged that we wanted to renew our vows every year on our anniversary in a different place and it seems perfect that our first vow renewal will be in the tackiest place possible(hopefully we will be in the backseat of a cab for this). We had the big fancy wedding- now we just want to have fun and come back with some great memories. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment