Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coffee Mocha Recipe

I have been doing really well with sticking to my weight loss program. I have been using my Weight Watcher points, getting regular exercise, and spending a lot less time sitting on the couch channel surfing :) This morning I really wanted one of those fancy coffee drinks that they sell at Starbucks and other coffee chains, so I made up a WW friendly recipe and it came out pretty darn good!

Coffee Mocha
2 Tbsp nonfat milk
1/2 cup brewed strong coffee
1/8 cups chocolate chips
2 Tbsp processed cocoa
handful of ice cubes
2 Tbsp Splenda

I simply put all of these ingredients into a plastic cup and used my immersion blender to mix them until the concoction was frothy and delicious. It turned out great and didn't cost the usual 4 bucks that it would at a fancy coffee shop. I calculated this recipe to be worth 4 WW PointsPlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment