Saturday, January 19, 2013

Introducing...

We finally found our puppy! After a lot of researching and looking for the perfect breeder, we have brought home our very own miniature dachshund. We got him on Monday and this week has definitely been an adventure. Never having owned a dog before, I am at a great disadvantage but I feel like I have already learned a lot and we are getting along pretty well. He is now 8 1/2 weeks old and about 3.4 pounds. This breed is extremely small so he will only grow to be about 10-12 pounds as an adult. I am so happy and really feel that we have made an excellent choice :) Ethan and I are both huge fans of the show E.R. (even though it's been off the air for quite some time), so we decided to name him after our favorite character on the show.


Meet Dr. Archibald Morris, M.D. (Mini dachshund!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment