Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's That TIme Again!

Time for New Year's Resolutions! I did pretty well last year with my goals, but this year I want to step it up. My husband has decided to lose weight this year as part of his resolution so it will be much easier for me to stay on track. We also ordered a recumbent exercise bike yesterday afternoon and we will be getting a puppy in 2 weeks! How's that for motivation to get up and move?

My Resolutions: 2013
- Lose 30 pounds by June 4th. I know I did this exact resolution last year, but I want to do it again! I ended up losing and keeping off a total of 23 pounds last year and it feels so great that I want to continue!
-Grow my photography business. I love what I do and I want it to become my full time job in 2013! I will be booking family, engagement, and infant sessions this year as well as working as an assistant photographer on some weddings.
-Read 25 books. Again, this is a repeat from last year. I found that reading really is one of the best ways for me to unwind and it helps to spark my creativity, so I'm doing it again. And yes, last year I DID read 25 books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment