Saturday, January 12, 2013

Photog In the Making

I have really been trying to add to my portfolio and jump-start my photography career. I recently shot an engagement session for a couple friends of mine and this morning I got to spend a couple of hours with an adorable newborn baby. I've decided that I'm going to spend the next month or so practicing and adding to my resume and then it is time to start making some money! I have updated my photography website  and I plan to add a lot more in the next few weeks. Please let anyone and everyone you know that I am going to be looking for some new clients :)

I will be specializing in engagement and family sessions, but I also have experience with weddings so please just ask! Keep checking back for new updates and samples of my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment