Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding Planning... It's Almost Over!

So I have been a complete blogging slacker lately... with everything that's been going on I basically just forgot about this thing!  However, I am making a new resolution to pick back up my blogging schedule and be a better updater :)

I am now 20 days away from our wedding! It seems so crazy to think that E and I have been engaged for nearly a full year and we are about to be husband and wife in less than three weeks! We have been talking about this day and planning it for what seems like FOREVER so I must say that I am anxious for it to be here so we can relax and celebrate and get on with our lives.

It seems like the check list keeps growing though. I finally get to check one thing off (like, hiring a  hair stylist for the big day) but then I get to add 3 or 4 new things to the list (like, figuring out how I want to do my hair, setting up a trial appointment, and letting all the bridesmaids know the day-of plan). I am not the most organized person in the world, but I have been trying to keep on top of all things wedding related so that the stress is at a minimum level. E has been wonderful the past few weeks with everything... he continuously asks me if there is anything he can do off the list, has been helping me set up appointments with the various vendors, and even voluntarily put away ALL of the shower gifts that we recently received. I definitely picked a good guy to marry :) I just keep telling myself that all of the work and stress and driving time will be worth it on June 4th when we finally get to say "I Do"

No comments:

Post a Comment