Friday, July 15, 2011

Back In the Saddle

Well, it's happened. I didn't think that it would, but I am an example. People tried to warn me but I said "No! That won't happen to me!". I was wrong. and it's time to admit it.

I have gained the Newlywed Nine.

Well, I guess that's not quite true. I've gained the Newlywed Five, but I am well on my way to hitting that nine pound mark if I don't do something about it soon! I have always struggled a little with my weight but now that I am married and making all of the grocery decisions for our little family I feel like I really need to take control and finally lose the weight that I've been fighting with since high school.

My plan? I have started making my menu and exercise plans on FitClick. I have fallen in love with this website because it is a great way to make myself accountable for all of my actions. It shows videos of exercises that normal people can do, it helps me come up with healthier meal options, and there's lots of message boards and groups to motivate me. It's completely user-friendly and I'm actually excited to start being a loser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment