Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baseball Vacay

So E and I just got back from our mini-vacation to Indianapolis. His friend from high school recently got promoted to AAA and plays for the Charlotte Knights now as their relief pitcher. We left on Monday and went to a game that evening and then a game last night too. I don't love baseball the way my husband does, but I have to say I had a really good time!

Part of the fun was the fact that E got to see two of his former baseball coaches and a few of his friends that he used to play with in high school. It seems so strange that he had this whole other part of his life that I was never a part of because by the time we started dating he had been injured and could no longer pitch. I like that I get to see glimpses of his high school life because it really makes me realize how lucky we are that we found each other... if E had never broken his elbow then he would most definitely be playing baseball now instead of working at the restaurant and we never would have met in the first place. It's funny how things always work out even if it doesn't seem that way at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment